The art of gaming with wn darts can be practiced to precision when you follow certain standard guidelines formulated by the experts. The first step is to choose the right dart board with set of accessories. Electronic dart boards have expanded their technical features since their introduction in 1975. Today’s boards are fixed with highly responsive sensors, high quality staples, spiders, fiber based backdrop and a sensitive magnetizer. The outer ring on the boards contains replaceable numbers denoting the triangular spiders. Installation of replaceable components makes modern dartboards highly flexible in nature.
Qualitative Analysis of wn darts
Before you buy the best of wn darts for your home you need to know about the basic and advanced features of the board and the accessories. Learning the right techniques of choosing them can help you in fine tuning your game.
- The fiber based bristle material can make your dart board free from all sorts of clutters. Make sure that the distance and diameter measurements on board are according to the standards. Coloring of the center bull, outer bull and the single, double and treble area needs to be according the standards. Generally the combinations of black, white, blue and red are used in the boards. Some boards may use green and yellow instead of blue and white respectively.
- You can opt for an electronic type of dart board or the traditional Arachnid. The electronic version gives you the option of connecting with a smart “scoring app” which can be downloaded and installed on your mobile device.
- The dimension and weight of the darts used in wn darts also vary. If you are a beginner lightweight aluminum darts having plastic outer body and centre grip are recommended. As you go on gaining experience you can opt for heavier ones.
World dart league Standards
If you are planning to become a professional dart player you need to choose the equipment which conforms to the world dart league standards. Apart from that you also need to take proper care while installing the board on the wall of the playing zone.
- Maximum allowed length (from the flight end to the tip end) of the dart is 8”. Maximum allowed weight of the dart is 18 grams.
- The distance between the floor and center bull should be exactly 173CM.
- The position you stand while throwing the dart should be at a distance of 293.4CMs. Distance between the plumb line (vertical line drawn from the center bull to the floor) and your standing position should be 237CMs.
Practice Sessions with Wn darts
Try playing the double in method of the game with pairs of players. This will give you more experience in overcoming tough situations during the matches. 301 double in game gives you the best of exposure to double bull and Hattrrick challenges. Make sure that you are able to avoid busting right from the first day of practice and playing. Getting trained by an experienced trainer can help you in shaping up to being a professional.